A few weeks ago Atera ran a Webinar. Our aim was to introduce some of the faces behind Atera, the May and upcoming June release and present some valuable content to the community.
This is aimed at both our current and prospective customers.
This webinar was attended by over one hundred and fifty of our customers. It was presented by three key members of the Atera team:
- Gil – Atera CEO,
- Oshri – Chief Technology officer, and;
- Liron – Director, Customer Success.
Now you have the chance to view the recorded Webinar. Perfect timing to get a taste of what’s coming in our June release.
Here’s what we managed to cover in just 45 minutes!
- The Atera vision and strategy – learn what we are doing and how we are doing it.
- Our relationship with our customers and partners – we take this very seriously.
- Technical session and demonstrations:
Review of the May release including a deep dive into some of the new features:
- IT Automation
- Extended Alerting Capabilities
- Overview of Atera API with use case examples
- The Atera Referral program – this has been receiving a lot of support from the community
- The June Release – We preview the exciting new functionality
- Demo of installing software using scripting
So, without further ado, here it is: