When it comes to creating revolutionary technology that continues to disrupt the IT market, Atera is paving the way. Located in the heart of sunny Tel Aviv, we develop an automated and easy-to-use platform for IT professionals, designed to proactively identify and solve IT issues before they become a problem for their organization.
At Atera, we work to instill the values of openness and transparency within our team and strive to create one of the happiest and healthiest work environments. We’re growing quickly and now have over 10,000 customers across more than 105 countries!
We are looking for a curious and fearless Performance Criative Copywriter to join our Performance squad. The Digital Performance Copywriter will be responsible for finding new and creative ways to engage with potential users by creating unexpected, experimental, bold online interactions with IT professionals. The Digital Performance Copywriter will work closely with a team that consists of designers, video creator, motion artist, campaign managers, product marketing managers and strategy researcher, together, they will explore areas of potential engagement in our ecosystem to accelerate growth.
- Produce and conceptualize performance-oriented creative copy and content that engages customers and pulls them into the funnel via all marketing channels (including emails, in-app messages, pop-ups, banners, video scripts, templates, webinars, etc)
- Measure the impact of content created and work with the team to optimize conversion.
- Develop marketing materials and campaigns to communicate the value proposition of our product.
- Understand user-profiles of IT market and their needs.
- Work closely with the Marketing, Operations, and Business teams.
- Be an integral part of the creative team.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Marketing Copywriter - MUST.
- A native English speaker with outstanding verbal and written communication skills - MUST.
- Experience in creating ad copies for paid ads on social media and native in a startup or high-tech company (preferred SAAS B2B).
- Vast experience in writing video scripts, testimonials, and product walk-throughs.
- A true marketer with a real understanding of online marketing and user behavior.
- Solid understanding of UI and UX design and how it relates to copy.
- Ability to adapt and optimize your copy to hit targets.
- Ability to work on complex projects and processes alongside agile and experimental tasks.
- Ability to explain the creative choices based on logic and data.
- Team player - MUST.
- An energetic, creative, self-motivated, and self-managing individual who gets things done.
- Writing portfolio required – Please make sure to include your updated portfolio with your CV.
- German or French speakers- Advantage.
Some of our benefits
Atera is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time to learn from your teammates and contemporaries, time off to relax and recharge, community volunteer days, an annual budget to support your learning & growth, a company paid trip and lots more.
More about Atera
Small and medium IT operators are the heroes behind the scenes supporting companies around the world. They care a lot for their clients (external or internal) and often work virtually 24/7. However, small and medium IT service providers have always been underserved.
Atera was built for exactly that. With the vision to simplify and streamline the work of Managed Service Providers and IT professionals. To create something that saves them time, energy, and money. To free them from needing to constantly put out fires.
That vision created the remote-first IT management software – enabling IT professionals to shift from reactive task takers to proactive problem solvers.
Now operating from our beautiful offices on Rothchild in Tel Aviv, Atera is currently used by thousands and thousands of IT professionals all over the world (105+ countries).
As we rapidly grow, our goal remains the same: to transform the IT industry with revolutionary technology, while creating one of the happiest and healthiest work environments in the world.