Performance Marketing Creative leader? This is where you’re meant to be!
We are looking for an innovative, forward-thinking, and highly skilled Marketing Performance Creative Lead. In your role you will be managing the creative strategy and deliverables for the performance vertical. You will have the opportunity to work with talented designers, motion designers, copywriters, campaign managers, and you'll have the best design team to manage and to hire.
- Lead by example with your creative energy
- Build a strong, accurate, fearless, and innovative creative muscle for the performance group
- Lead the performance marketing creative direction, roadmap, and delivery including videos, motions banners, landing pages, emails, and sales collaterals
- Own the knowledge of best practices for creatives for the leading media channels like YouTube, Facebook, and Google
- Balance high-cadence with high-quality, work fast and smart, adapt, learn, and practice flexibility
- Manage a team of designers, video creators, editors, and copywriters
- Inspire and enforce a data-first mentality in the creative team
- Initiate and always make adaptations for the efficient, thoughtful, end-to-end creative process
- Lead a structural, conceptual, creative-thinking approach to solve performance channels objectives
- Help to create meaningful, friendly, respectful teamwork with the marketing leaders
- Work closely with creative leads to maintain consistency of deliverables, share knowledge, and initiate cross-team collaborations
- An exceptional online portfolio demonstrating web-based performance marketing creative experience
- Analytical mind yet creative and outstanding conceptual and visual design skills, as well as a strong understanding of digital marketing metrics across multiple channels
- 4+ years of experience as a designer or copywriter or video creator for digital design marketing in a global online start-up
- 2+ years of experience in people management
- 4+ years’ experience in user acquisition dashboards/metrics/best practices for different platforms such as Facebook, Google, YouTube, and other platforms
- Highly experienced in performance video productions
- Highly creative mindset, always looking to innovate and find new ways for creative to solve business objectives
- Proven experience in the recruitment, multi-tasking, direction, and contribution to the growth of creative team members
- The ability to execute big ideas while still seeing the tiny details
- High level of written and spoken English
Some of our benefits
Atera is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time to learn from your teammates and contemporaries, time off to relax and recharge, community volunteer days, an annual budget to support your learning & growth, a company paid trip and lots more.
More about Atera
Small and medium IT operators are the heroes behind the scenes supporting companies around the world. They care a lot for their clients (external or internal) and often work virtually 24/7. However, small and medium IT service providers have always been underserved.
Atera was built for exactly that. With the vision to simplify and streamline the work of Managed Service Providers and IT professionals. To create something that saves them time, energy, and money. To free them from needing to constantly put out fires.
That vision created the remote-first IT management software – enabling IT professionals to shift from reactive task takers to proactive problem solvers.
Now operating from our beautiful offices on Rothchild in Tel Aviv, Atera is currently used by thousands and thousands of IT professionals all over the world (105+ countries).
As we rapidly grow, our goal remains the same: to transform the IT industry with revolutionary technology, while creating one of the happiest and healthiest work environments in the world.