Atera is seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented individual to join our dynamic Sales Team!
As a people person you love to engage at a strategic level with executives and peers. Understanding what makes people tick, and you know how to connect with their thoughtfulness and passions, and how to move them to action. At Atera, your skills won’t go stale. Work with people you like while building, selling, and supporting an awesome product people love.
If you love technology, innovation and speaking with people, this role is for you! Turn your passion to work and join our team! In this position, you will be a part of a team that directly impacts the company’s growth, by helping build and shape the new Sales Team. You will be responsible for driving sales and meeting the team’s KPIs by delivering the best product demos and onboarding experience for Atera’s customers.
- Converting trial customers to active paying customers
- Support & onboard customers successfully during the first 90 days
- Prepare and develop technical demonstrations of our software in order to explain our company's products to customers
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Product and R&D to understand customer requirements and provide sales support both before and during calls
- Listen to customers' technical requirements and needs and relay this feedback back to the Product Team for development
- Write technical responses to RFPs, RFIs, and prospect questionnaires
- Solicit and log client feedback and evaluate the data to create new sales and marketing strategies to target customers
- Demonstrate Atera’s products at multiple venues, including online and on-site meetings and trade shows
- 2+ years of experience in a Sales Team for a SaaS company
- Passionate about technical sales and working with customers
- A proven track record in technical sales in a fast-paced sales role for software, analytics and/or SaaS-based products
- Strong IT knowledge and familiarity with OSes and network equipment
- Rock solid understanding of working with sales quotas
- Ability to get insights from data trends and create actionable items
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Engineering, Business, Marketing or equivalent field. MBA a plus.