Are you a natural leader and love to make people happy? In Atera, we are looking for a Customer Success Team Leader to manage the daily activities of a ‘low touch’ customer success team. This is a cross functional role with a high level of influence in setting the direction and working methods for our fast-growing Customer Success team. With thousands of customers, we are setting standard methodologies in how to deliver optimal customer experience at scale and the Customer Success Team Leader is a critical position in our continued success.
What You’ll Do
- Manage, prioritize and overseer the daily tasks of the CSMs
- Detect early signals of at-risk renewals, design playbooks to address them, and provide path to blocking issues
- Continuously refine our core CS funnels ,customer segmentation, engagement models, analyze causes for customer success and churn
- Develop and refine renewals, retention and expansion forecasting for all partners throughout the business, including: CSMs, VP CS and Execs
- Own all Customer Success infrastructure; bring together systems in a customer focused way to enable CSMs, Services and our Customers
- Coordinate cross-functional processes that help meet renewal and upsell targets and deliver on customers’ needs, including processes for CSMs to: relay customer feedback to the Product team; align with the Support team on resolution of major cases and report bugs to the Engineering team; provide feedback to Marketing team on the readiness of our customers.
- Gain insights for customer success functions through data analysis
- Leading and owning CS related projects that requires coordination and communication with other departments.
- 4+ years of professional experience in a SaaS/recurring revenue business as a CSM
- Knowledge of customer journey mapping and experience either utilizing or developing customer health metrics
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- High sense of responsibility and ownership
- Ability to lead through influence
- Solid technical background and orientation
- Experiencing managing complex cross department / integration projects
- Experience with data analysis, excel power user, comfort with BI tools
- Strong mentorship skills and experience leading through indirect reporting relationships
- Native English
- High degree of confidence working and building in Salesforce.com – significant advantage
- 1+ years of managerial experience – significant advantage
- High degree of confidence working with CS platforms - significant advantage