Atera is inventing a new way of managing IT end-to-end for IT professionals and IT teams around the world.
By creating an AI-powered IT platform, Atera's all-in-one Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) Helpdesk, Ticketing, and Reporting solution helps more than 23,000 IT pros achieve 10X operational efficiency, cut down time-to-resolution, and deliver better outcomes faster. Located in the heart of Tel-Aviv, our team of passionate, like-minded individuals is driven by a shared mission to unleash everyone's potential and constantly innovate. We create an open, transparent, and supportive environment that gives our teams the autonomy, resources, and freedom to thrive.
We are looking for Customer Success Managers to join the team!
Our Customer Success Managers are the face of Atera to our clients. Your goal is to learn as much as possible about our customers’ needs and their business workflow. As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) for our Strategic team, you will be expected to deliver value and ROI to Atera’s largest clients. These long-lasting relationships are built via exceptional customer service, understanding customers’ technical needs, challenges , complex working environments and top-notch onboarding of new customers. As a part of the Strategic CSM team, you will be responsible for the success of the account, managing the partnership, monitoring, analyzing and optimizing the data and working towards quarterly targets and KPIs.
- Serve as the primary point of contact between clients and the Atera team
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Onboard new customers and conduct ongoing quarterly Business Reviews
- Lead value driven conversations with your customers
- Serve as a technical authority for customers queries on the Atera Platform.
- Analyze key account statistics and performance metrics to identify pain points
- Educate clients on how to best use Atera’s platform aka “best practices”
- Proactively identify (growth) opportunities and optimization points for Atera’s clients
- Organically grow your portfolio of clients by delivering additional solutions and tools based on business needs
- Demonstrate continuous value of Atera’s solutions by keeping high retention rates
- Lead online walk-throughs, webinars, consultations and one-on-one demos for a full onboarding experience
- Native English Speaker (or native level) – mandatory !
- 5+ years of experience in a technical and customer facing role, managing large VIP customers
- Flexibility to work US hours, Monday-Friday
- Understanding of IT infrastructures (Networks and Operation Systems) or interest and readiness to learn
- Solid understanding of customer lifecycle stages
- Ability to understand complex technology and explain it simply
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; ability to identify data trends
- A proven record of retaining, developing and growing multiple client relationships
- Committed to customer satisfaction with a passion for customer success
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Superior organization and prioritization skills, with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solver, resourceful and independent
More about our benefits
Atera is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time to learn from your teammates and contemporaries, time off to relax and recharge, community volunteer days, an annual budget to support your learning & growth, a company paid trip and lots more.