Atera is looking for a talented Business Analyst to join the team and work side by side with the rapidly growing sales department.
The ideal candidate is passionate about solving complex business questions and has the capability to read complex datasets and translate them into actionable business insights and recommendations to the relevant stakeholders.
If you are an expert in data & numbers, have a keen eye for detail, an innate ability to recognize patterns, and the drive to influence key business decisions with your findings, then we want you on our team!
- working closely with our Sales team leadership, providing strategic recommendations based on your data analysis.
- Lead deep dive analyses to uncover new opportunities for growth that will influence our business performance and sales funnel.
- Create and maintain comprehensive and clear dashboards to track key KPIs and highlight actionable insights for the sales team and senior management.
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of our sales data by regularly validating and updating our datasets.
- Suggest strategic changes or initiatives that can boost our sales performance and efficiency.
- 4+ years experience as a Business Analyst/ Data Analyst/ RevOps analyst
- Experience from a B2B SaaS company — a huge advantage
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, with great attention to detail
- Excellent Excel and SQL proficiency
- Experience with data visualization platforms (e.g. Looker, Tableau, Power BI, Etc.)
- Experience working with B2B Sales teams — advantage
Some of our benefits
Atera is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time to learn from your teammates, time off to relax and recharge, community volunteer days, an annual budget to support your learning & growth, a company paid trip and lots more.
More about Atera
Atera is inventing a new way of managing IT end-to-end for IT professionals and IT teams around the world.
By creating an AI-powered IT platform, Atera's all-in-one Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) Helpdesk, Ticketing, and Reporting solution helps more than 23,000 IT pros achieve 10X operational efficiency, cut down time-to-resolution, and deliver better outcomes faster. Located in the heart of Tel-Aviv, our team of passionate, like-minded individuals is driven by a shared mission to unleash everyone's potential and constantly innovate. We create an open, transparent, and supportive environment that gives our teams the autonomy, resources, and freedom to thrive.