Atera is seeking a part time applicant studying industrial management engineering to will help us to take the Business Applications domain at Atera into the next level. As a Business Applications Specialist, you will work with Marketing, Customer Success, Finance, and Product. You will coordinate with application stakeholders to help understand their needs and risks, define requirements and lead implementation to address those needs.
- Drive adoption of new features on Salesforce and other Business Application solutions across the company and train users on the usage best practices.
- Manage the design, acquisition, development, integration, implementation, and maintenance of all applications supporting the business operations.
- Support teams with system and process development, implementation, and training.
- Build and maintain an environment of easy & flexible access to data across systems.
- Support users on their day-to-day tasks including troubleshooting, data fixes and data clean-ups, reports and dashboards.
- Manage user accounts, roles/profiles, and permissions for supported applications. Troubleshoot automations and triggers.
- Implement business requirements while following established development standards and best practices (e.g., creating/updating custom fields, Flows, email notifications, reports, and dashboards).
- Bachelor's degree student (in present) with at least 2 years (4 semesters) remaining on your degree.
- Student to BA/B.Sc. in Industrial management engineering (Information systems major) /information systems engineering or equivalent
- Availability to work a minimum of 2 days a week (40%)
- A wizard with EXCEL.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying attention to details.
- Excellent communication skills – The ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations.
- Experience \ familiarity with Salesforce – Advantage
Some of our benefits
Atera is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time to learn from your teammates and contemporaries, time off to relax and recharge, community volunteer days, an annual budget to support your learning & growth, a company paid trip and lots more.
More about Atera
Small and medium IT operators are the heroes behind the scenes supporting companies around the world. They care a lot for their clients (external or internal) and often work virtually 24/7. However, small and medium IT service providers have always been underserved.
Atera was built for exactly that. With the vision to simplify and streamline the work of Managed Service Providers and IT professionals. To create something that saves them time, energy, and money. To free them from needing to constantly put out fires.
That vision created the remote-first IT management software – enabling IT professionals to shift from reactive task takers to proactive problem solvers.
Now operating from our beautiful offices on Rothchild in Tel Aviv, Atera is currently used by thousands and thousands of IT professionals all over the world (105+ countries).
As we rapidly grow, our goal remains the same: to transform the IT industry with revolutionary technology, while creating one of the happiest and healthiest work environments in the world.