Atera is a SaaS B2SMB company, located in the heart of sunny Tel Aviv. We offer a fully automated and easy-to-use platform for IT professionals, designed to proactively identify and solve IT issues before they become a problem. We’re growing quickly and have 9,000+ customers across more than 100 countries.
As the business analytics team leader, you will have the professional and managerial responsibility to lead and impact Atera's business analytics team (cross company). In this role you will be a part of Atera's high quality data department leading a unique team of analysts responsible for the research and investigation of existing revenue activities and future revenue generating plans. You will be reporting to Director of Data and will be the owner in the revenue business data in Atera.
- Lead a multidisciplinary team of extremely talented analysts
- Responsible for data research, exploration, and business insights by using your exceptional understanding of data methodologies, process, and data operations
- Leverage teams’ and business interfaces’ data insights and organizational process to enable a data-driven decision-making company, using top notch analytical tools and Machine Learning models
- Collaborate with various teams (Performance Marketing, Paid acquisition, Customer Success, Sales, Product, Finance, and more...) to enhance processes that will meet their needs while being a proactive and responsive team whose actionable insights shape Atera's revenue strategies, KPI's, roadmap and business success.
- Proven experience in various data analytics positions from SaaS \ B2B \ B2SMB \ B2C web product companies in large scale
- 2+ years managerial experience, managing marketing \ performance \ business analytics teams
- 4+ years work experience as a data analyst in marketing performance \ paid acquisition or equivalent areas (in large budgets)
- BA\B.Sc. in Statistics \ Math \ Engineering \ Economy \ Psychology or another quantitative field
- Strong SQL with experience in querying large, complex data sets
- Experienced with data visualization software (such as Power BI, Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- Methodological thinker accompanied with strong strategic and analytical approach, creative problem-solving abilities, and high communication skills
- Work Experience with Data Scientists and ML models - an advantage.