Does negotiating the best contract the company has ever seen excite you? Interested in providing all aspects of procurement-related services for the Product, People Experience, IT, and Marketing teams sound interesting to you? If this sounds like you, join Atera’s mighty Finance Department as our new Procurement Manager!
Located in the heart of sunny Tel Aviv after raising $102 million in 2021, we develop an automated and easy-to-use platform for IT professionals, designed to proactively identify and solve IT issues before they become a problem for their organization. We’re growing quickly and now have over 10,000 customers across more than 105 countries!
As Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing hands on the company’s overall supply chain and logistics both daily and strategically, in order to maximize process efficiency and productivity. In addition, you will play a crucial role in developing and maintaining good relationships with vendors and distributors.
what you'll do:
- Work closely with the different departments in the execution of engagements for their ongoing activities, enabling them to achieve their goals as planned and on time, while ensuring alignment with Atera’s policy and optimizing ROI.
- Lead negotiations and contracts, collaborating with the relevant stakeholders (Legal, IT, Finance, etc.) to optimize terms, cost, and deliverables, ensuring the quality of service/ goods, mitigating risks, and that Atera’s policies and procedures are followed and met.
- Manage vendor relations, and conduct periodic business reviews for continued improvement of the quality of deliverables/ services.
- Conduct market research and sourcing for the right vendors and/or solutions for business needs.
- Conduct periodic data analysis to identify trends as well as opportunities to optimize value.
- Perform risk assessments and ensure the ongoing feasibility of existing contracts.
- Train internal stakeholders on procurement policies, processes, and systems.
- Approve purchase orders, and oversee and confirm receipt of goods and services.
- Control the procurement budget and promote a culture of long-term savings on procurement costs.
- 5+ years of experience as a senior buyer/ procurement manager in the tech industry (Software company).
- Strong negotiating skills, capable of managing complex engagements and work with Senior Management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English — must, Hebrew an advantage.
- Previous experience working with ERP systems — must, specific experience with NetSuite an advantage.
- Experience with procurement for marketing and sales activities — an advantage.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- A desire to learn and grow with the team, and the ability to adapt as our needs and mission evolve.
Some of our benefits
Atera is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time to learn from your teammates and contemporaries, time off to relax and recharge, community volunteer days, an annual budget to support your learning & growth, a company paid trip and lots more.
More about Atera
Small and medium IT operators are the heroes behind the scenes supporting companies around the world. They care a lot for their clients (external or internal) and often work virtually 24/7. However, small and medium IT service providers have always been underserved.
Atera was built for exactly that. With the vision to simplify and streamline the work of Managed Service Providers and IT professionals. To create something that saves them time, energy, and money. To free them from needing to constantly put out fires.
That vision created the remote-first IT management software – enabling IT professionals to shift from reactive task takers to proactive problem solvers.
Now operating from our beautiful offices on Rothchild in Tel Aviv, Atera is currently used by thousands and thousands of IT professionals all over the world (105+ countries).
As we rapidly grow, our goal remains the same: to transform the IT industry with revolutionary technology, while creating one of the happiest and healthiest work environments in the world.