Atera is a SaaS B2B company in the IT space, located in the heart of Tel Aviv.
Providing MSPs with an intuitive and powerful all-in-one platform to manage their customers' end devices and networks, Atera is a top of the class solution for managing external and internal IT.
We are looking for a superstar who will help us to take the Business Applications domain at Atera into the next level. This person will serve as primary operational architect for applications that satisfy core business requirements; Coordinate with application stakeholders (Marketing, Customer Success, Finance, Product, etc.), understand their needs and risks, define requirements and lead implementation to address those needs.
- Overall responsibility on the company’s business applications including Salesforce, Customer Service platform, ERP, Marketing, etc.
- Maintain overall view of the business applications’ architecture, integrations and data flow.
- Gather business requirements from multiple departments and translate them into action items that will be implemented.
- Design and implement changes in multiple information systems used by the organization.
- Work and deliver to meet time and budget goals.
- Examine the current state of the Salesforce implementation, suggest improvements, manage and develop the solutions based on Salesforce best practices.
- Drive adoption of new features on Salesforce and other Business Application solutions across the company and train users on the usage best practices.
- Direct the design, development, and maintenance of systems, programs, and software to meet management and company’s information needs.
- Implement new application features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvements.
- Work with external partners to ensure we deliver the best solution for the organization.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Strong understanding of Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, process builder, flows and other content of intermediate complexity
- Experience with business domains such Finance, HR, Customer Success, Marketing and Support
- Excellent project management, analytical, technical & Implementation skills
- Strong business acumen and research capabilities
- Ability to lead multiple tasks simultaneously, working with internal and external, cross-functional groups
- BA/B.Sc. in industrial/information systems engineering or equivalent
- Ability to manage multiple projects end-to-end
- Strong relationship-building and communication skill set, to effectively collaborate with various divisions in the organization