Atera is a SaaS B2B company in the IT space, located in the heart of Tel Aviv and we're looking for a self-starter, enthusiastic and talented attorney with a business mindset, with proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Support a fast-paced SaaS business
- Structure, draft, negotiate and review all manner of commercial agreements, including cloud services, software licensing, partnership, marketing, vendor technology development agreements
- Ongoing compliance with statutory regulations such as data privacy and GDPR
- Create and maintain standard templates, business processes and internal policies to help scale the business
- Communicate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, external advisors).
- 8+ years of relevant experience in technology at a leading law firm or in-house in a high-tech company
- Substantive experience in drafting, negotiating, and finalizing software and services agreements including without limitation, software licensing or SaaS contracts
- Pragmatic, business-minded attitude and flexible
- Experience in a SaaS company - advantage
- Ability to work independently and prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strategic thinking
- Strong writing skills, analytical approach, attention to details, and organizational abilities
- Desire and ability to work on a wide variety of matters, including those outsides of subject-matter expertise
- LLB degree or foreign equivalent and license to practice law in Israel
- English - Full Professional Proficiency