Atera is a SaaS B2B company in the IT space, located in the heart of Tel Aviv.
Providing MSPs with an intuitive and powerful all-in-one platform to manage their customers' end devices and networks, Atera is a top of the class solution for managing external and internal IT.
Come join our awesome data analytics team, building robust data pipeline, loading data from various data sources into DWH, support analysts with data models to optimize reporting / dashboard needs, while working with the most advanced tools on the market (like: Snowflake, DBT, ELT Tool, Reverse ETL, Segment CDP event tracking system)
- Optimize BI Data pipelines
- Manage BI Orchestration layer
- Translate business requirements to technical specifications
- Develop complex ETL processes using different tools (e.g Python, SQL and others)
- Design and develop data quality and integrity tests
- Proactively identify gaps in data consumption and define processes to complete them.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- Hands-on programming experience in Python
- Excellent SQL skills, including complex SQL queries
- Deep DWH/BI modeling understanding
- BA/B.Sc. in industrial/information systems engineering, computer science or equivalent
- Experience working in a tech company - advantage
- Experience with orchestration tools (such as AirFlow, Jenkins, Prefect) - big advantage
- Be a team player, getting things done in a flawless fashion.