Atera is seeking a full time Service Desk Manager to lead a small team (2-3 members) of Service Desk techs in supporting computer systems and networks for the company’s employees. You will manage a team that solves technical IT and application problems, either over the phone or in person. The appropriate candidate will demonstrate the following at a high professional level: strong communication and customer service skills, excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Manage the team members’ personal queues, case backlog and ensure customer service is handled in a timely and accurate manner daily.
- Manage help desk team (Tier 1), evaluate the team's performance and provide feedback
- Establish and maintain strong relationships across teams and with staff/clients
- Manage critical escalations and situations within the team
- Provide technical leadership - Train and support the team
- Improve productivity by establishing best practices through the entire technical support process
- Support the roll-out of new applications and hardware
- Build cross-organization IT related processes such as onboarding, offboarding, inventory & software management , etc.
- IT procurement
- Proven work experience as a global Helpdesk team leader for at least 1 year
- Min. of 3 years prior experience as an IT support engineer
- At least 3 years of proven experience in Active directory, Intunes, GSuite, Office 365, VPN, Printers, Personal computing
- Knowledge and experience in supporting development (R&D) teams
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system’ Microsoft Office products,
- Knowledge & experience managing audio & video conference rooms
- Proven record of designing and implementing cross-organization IT workflows
- Good understanding of a “service business” and KPI’s (SLA, Response time, CSAT, etc.)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Outstanding time management skills
- Ability to multitask across multiple projects and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
More about Atera
Small and medium IT operators are the heroes behind the scenes supporting companies around the world. They care a lot for their clients (external or internal) and often work virtually 24/7. However, small and medium IT service providers have always been underserved.
Atera was built for exactly that. With the vision to simplify and streamline the work of Managed Service Providers and IT professionals. To create something that saves them time, energy, and money. To free them from needing to constantly put out fires.
That vision created the remote-first IT management software – enabling IT professionals to shift from reactive task takers to proactive problem solvers.
Now operating from our beautiful offices on Rothchild in Tel Aviv, Atera is currently used by thousands and thousands of IT professionals all over the world (105+ countries).
As we rapidly grow, our goal remains the same: to transform the IT industry with revolutionary technology, while creating one of the happiest and healthiest work environments in the world.