IT systems power our IT management platform for our global customer base!
To always ensure best-in-class uptime, we’re looking for an experienced System Administrator to join our cloud-based company!
Your role will be to build, configure, and manage internal systems, and networks on-premises and in the cloud. You will be part of a team that owns network, security, and cloud applications that allow the organization to run optimally.
- Our ideal candidate will manage networks and development infrastructure, all while consistently implementing organizational IT best practices.
- We take IT seriously and expect that our system administrator will keep all internal IT assets, infrastructure, and networks always secure
- Manage Azure AD & Office 365 environments.
- Manage Intune automation and app deployment.
- Work closely with the Cyber security team, troubleshooting and resolving networks and applications.
- Work closely with QA teams on Azure VMs.
- At least 5 years of proven experience as System Admin in a Hi-tech company
- Excellent technical capabilities and ability to solve complex problems.
- Experience working with Azure AD, SSO integrations, Office 365, Microsoft Intune, Internet protocols, firewalls, Powershell, MailRelay, and DNS.
- Strong knowledge of networks and network typologies and protocols, including switches and VLAN configurations.
- Experience with endpoint security, backup systems, vMware ESXi&vcenter.
- Self-Motivated, possessing a high sense of urgency and high level of integrity.
- A strong problem solver; must be able to provide technical solutions to a wide range of complex difficult problems.
- Advanced proficiency in both written and spoken English.
Some of our benefits
Atera is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time to learn from your teammates and contemporaries, time off to relax and recharge, community volunteer days, an annual budget to support your learning & growth, a company paid trip, and lots more!
More about Atera
With the vision to simplify and streamline the work of Managed Service Providers and IT professionals, Atera was built to create one comprehensive solution for next-level IT professionals.
Inside Atera’s powerful all-in-one platform, IT professionals can access every tool they need to save them time, energy, and money, and free them from needing to constantly put out fires and turns them into proactive problem-solvers.
Now operating from our beautiful offices on Rothchild in Tel Aviv, Atera is currently used by thousands and thousands of IT professionals all over the world in more than 105 countries.
As we rapidly grow, our goal remains the same: to transform the IT industry with revolutionary technology, industry-disruptive pricing, while creating one of the happiest and healthiest work environments in the world. Game on.