Atera is seeking a Helpdesk Technician who strives to work in a complex and ever-changing computing environment to join our ServiceDesk team. As a Helpdesk Technician, you will provide setup and maintenance of a complex technical infrastructure to effectively serve the entire organization, including installing, maintaining, deploying, and troubleshooting systems; responding promptly users' problems resolving them efficiently.
Our ideal candidate has a strong technical orientation, is a creative problem-solver, a quick self-learner, a highly motivated individual seeking to advance in the field. Must also be a team player with a genuine willingness to assist, a strong commitment to given tasks, and have a great sense of humor
· Provide IT support for the company infrastructure (hardware and software)
· Install, configure, upgrade and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows, macOS, and applications.
· First response for on-perm IT network and equipment issues
· Monitor system performance
· Implement onboarding process for new employees
· Maintain backups
· Support AV\Video conference rooms
· Follow procedures and maintain the IT systems documentation
· Provide after-hours support, and on-call when needed
· A minimum of 2 years experience as a Helpdesk Specialist in Windows & macOS oriented environment
· Experience with different hardware (Dell, HP, Lenovo etc.)
· Basic knowledge of shell scripting, APIs and integrations
· Familiarity with computer networking
· Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems independently
· Service-oriented and a team player
· Good written and spoken communication skills in English
· Experience with networking equipment (routers, switches, firewalls, DNS/DHCP )
· Familiarity with virtualization technologies
· Basic Windows administration experience
· Familiarity with Storage systems
· Familiarity with Atera
Some of our benefits
Atera is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time to learn from your teammates and contemporaries, time off to relax and recharge, community volunteer days, an annual budget to support your learning & growth, a company paid trip and lots more.
More about Atera
Small and medium IT operators are the heroes behind the scenes supporting companies around the world. They care a lot for their clients (external or internal) and often work virtually 24/7. However, small and medium IT service providers have always been underserved.
Atera was built for exactly that. With the vision to simplify and streamline the work of Managed Service Providers and IT professionals. To create something that saves them time, energy, and money. To free them from needing to constantly put out fires.
That vision created the remote-first IT management software – enabling IT professionals to shift from reactive task takers to proactive problem solvers.
Now operating from our beautiful offices on Rothchild in Tel Aviv, Atera is currently used by thousands and thousands of IT professionals all over the world (105+ countries).
As we rapidly grow, our goal remains the same: to transform the IT industry with revolutionary technology, while creating one of the happiest and healthiest work environments in the world.