Atera is looking for a seasoned Community Manager to join our team and be our customer-facing brand ambassador. This position entails community management, active engagement with community members, promotional events and cross-departmental coordination of special projects.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop creative, original and engaging content. This is a full-time and onsite (hybrid-remote) role at our Tel Aviv office.
- Owning Atera’s Community Channels.
- Growing the user community and driving engagement through various community programs.
- Manage the discussion, monitor group sentiment and post engaging industry-related content.
- Partner with social media manager to create campaigns that align with Product launches.
- Serve as the liaison between Customer Success, Marketing, Support and Product Teams.
- Align community goals with the company’s overall marketing KPIs, identify strategic opportunities and make recommendations for improvements.
- Research community trends and best practices in the IT industry to adapt tactics and content accordingly.
- Stay updated with new Atera products and features.
- Foster relationships with community stakeholders including top contributors and champions, potential customers, industry professionals and thought leaders.
- Monitor and report on customer feedback to provide valuable insights to the Product team.
- 5+ years of experience as a community manager, preferably in a SaaS company.
- Native English speaker.
- Proven experience launching successful community initiatives.
- Data-driven, ability to identify and track relevant metrics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels, SEO (plus).
- Advantage – strong technical orientation.
Some of our benefits
Atera is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time to learn from your teammates and contemporaries, time off to relax and recharge, community volunteer days, an annual budget to support your learning & growth, a company paid trip and lots more.
More about Atera
Atera is inventing a new way of managing IT end-to-end for IT professionals and IT teams around the world.
By creating an AI-powered IT platform, Atera's all-in-one Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) Helpdesk, Ticketing, and Reporting solution helps more than 23,000 IT pros achieve 10X operational efficiency, cut down time-to-resolution, and deliver better outcomes faster. Located in the heart of Tel-Aviv, our team of passionate, like-minded individuals is driven by a shared mission to unleash everyone's potential and constantly innovate. We create an open, transparent, and supportive environment that gives our teams the autonomy, resources, and freedom to thrive.