We’re seeking a creative and experienced content marketing writer who knows that what we say and how we say it, matters. We’re passionate about words and know they can establish and shape our brand identity. We’re looking for a strong writer and content strategist that can help expand our digital footprint and drive more value through exciting, captivating online content, across our channels.
An ideal candidate will be able to lead strategic campaigns while crafting messages that are true to our brand voice. This individual will be joining our growing Creative Team where you will be working alongside amazing designers, animators, and creative leaders.
Create and distribute intelligent and captivating content to generate inbound leads, uphold our brand values, and help convert relevant prospects into customers. You will also:
- Uphold and strengthen Atera’s brand goals and maintain a consistent voice across all marketing platforms
- Work on creative and effective campaigns, i.e; landing pages, ad campaigns, video scripts, webinars and social campaigns.
- Be a committed team player with a collaborative spirit
- Write conversion-oriented copy across multiple mediums (emails, social ads, search text campaigns, video, and more)
- Edit and write ongoing content for Atera’s website, social media channels, and blog
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and rapidly adjust content according to dynamic feedback
- Work closely with the growth team, designers, and vertical managers to develop content that reflects and upholds our brand voice
- Identify opportunities for impactful A/B copy tests and follow up on results
- Conceptualize, storyboard, and present creative directions (including scripts) for growth video campaigns for Facebook and YouTube
- Track and optimize content performance across all channels
- 3-4 years of experience in copy/content writing in the tech industry
- High proficiency in English with an ability to write flawless, natural copy, with attention to detail and impeccable grammar
- Ability to understand and digest complex technical concepts and produce simplified and elegant content targeting our various customer audiences
- Passion about technology and marketing great products in a creative way
- A strong writing portfolio with a range of marketing projects that demonstrate your creativity and experience
- A good sense of humor and an enthusiastic, approachable attitude
- Strong understanding of customer lifecycle communication
- Previous experience at a B2B SaaS company
- A good understanding of content SEO
- Fluency in an additional language
- Bachelor’s degree