Atera is looking for a positive dynamic leader, creative storyteller, and skilled communicator for the role of PR Lead. The ideal candidate is ambitious with strong attention to detail, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a high level of flexibility.
This role will work closely with the VP of Marketing to develop a PR strategy and deliver thought leadership that best represents the brand mission. As a strong collaborator, this role must align with the marketing team, designers, cross-functional content team, and key executives across the organization to produce needed communications.
- Develop and own company’s PR strategy
- Craft compelling earned and owned media strategies to influence priority audiences.
- Act as a central point of contact between the communications team and partner PR agency across territories.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects at the same time while being able to quickly adapt to changing directions or deadlines.
- Draft both external and internal communications including, media messaging, executive messaging, briefing sheets, bios, press release copy, keynote presentations and more.
- Manage enquiries from Atera from the public, the press, and related organizations
- Speak publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
- Responsible for Liaising with clients, managerial and journalistic staff about budgets, timescales and objectives
- Develop media and analyst relations and identify Market opportunities
- Define, track, analyze and achieve quarterly KPI's
- 4+ years of relevant communications and public relations experience
- Proven track record in the US market
- Exceptional writing and storytelling skills
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Experience in the technology industry
- Strong organizational and program management experience
- Can make decisions and prioritize in a fast paced environment with some ambiguity
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Data driven
- Technology PR experience preferred