Looking for an exciting opportunity to switch careers and join a high-performance marketing team? Atera recently raised $77M in Series B and is scaling faster than ever before – the time to join our team, is now!
If you have a background in math, finance, or statistics – we’re looking for you.
Atera offers a fully automated and easy-to-use platform for IT professionals, designed to proactively identify and solve IT issues before they become a problem for their organization. We’re growing quickly and now have over 7,000 customers across more than 90 countries.
Our team is looking for an individual who loves data and conducting analyses at a high level. In this role, you will work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, alongside outstanding creative and marketing experts, to help Atera boost its digital profile and reach. We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and grow and has a passion for trying and testing new things.
What you’ll do
- Learn how to build & manage campaigns on various platforms (Google Ads, Facebook, YouTube, and other more)
- Help us scale our budget across various platforms
- Monitor and optimize our active campaigns daily
- Analyze large data sets to identify opportunities for growth
- Monitoring search engine and PPC industry trends
- Manage cross team and interdepartmental projects
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience in a data-driven field
- High proficiency in Excel (Macros, VBA, power query) - big advantage
- Bachelor's degree (BA) or equivalent experience in a quantitative, data-driven field (finance, accounting, mathematics, statistics, marketing, or economics)
- English language skills – advanced proficiency (including grammar, spelling, and colloquial expressions)
- Independent problem-solving capabilities, self-starter
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project, and time management skills