Looking for an exciting opportunity to join an in-house high-performance marketing team? Atera recently raised $77M in Series B and is scaling faster than ever before – the time to join our team, is now!
We are looking for an experienced Paid Marketing professional to manage large-scale budgets across various platforms. You will be working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, alongside outstanding creative and marketing experts, to help Atera boost its digital profile and reach.
Atera offers a fully automated and easy-to-use platform for IT professionals, designed to predict and solve IT issues before they become a problem for the organization. Since our launch, we’ve grown fast and now have over 7,000 customers across more than 90 countries.
What you’ll do
- Building, analyzing & optimizing campaigns on various platforms (Google Ads, Facebook, YouTube, and others)
- Help us scale our budget across the various platforms
- On-going deep analysis of data to identify opportunities
- Creative ad writing
- Monitor search engine and PPC industry trends
- Manage cross team and cross department projects
- The position is on a full time basis
- At least 3 years of paid marketing experience
- Experience managing large scale campaigns
- Employed as an in-house campaign manager for a B2B company - big advantage
- High proficiency in Excel (Macros, VBA, power query (advantage))
- Bachelor's degree (BA) or equivalent (in a quantitative, data-driven field such as marketing, economics, finance, accounting, market research, science (advantage))
- English language skills - advanced proficiency (including grammar, spelling, and colloquial expressions)
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Independent problem-solving abilities