Atera’s fast-growing marketing team is seeking a Junior Marketing Automation Specialist to help develop and grow our automation funnels, optimize results by conducting A/B tests, boost brand awareness, and implement marketing automation strategies for our inbound marketing projects.
In this role, you’ll work closely with different marketing team members to create scalable processes to execute, analyze, and optimize multi-channel campaigns, and design automation workflows to keep our efforts both efficient and scalable.
- Provide tactical operational support and execution across a variety of marketing tools, systems, and processes, including Website CMS, Hubspot, Web analytics tools, and more!
- Learn to become a HubSpot expert
- Assist in the execution of marketing campaigns, by utilizing emails, pop-ups, forms, call to actions, chatbots, workflows, and more!
- Conduct A/B tests and analyze the success of those campaigns
- Participate in operational improvement sessions with team leads
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in digital marketing
- Detailed-oriented, methodical, and prefers a structured way of getting things done
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; comfortable working in Excel
- Able to meet deadlines with a strong attention to detail
- Strong interest in learning and honing new skills, especially around digital marketing, data analytics, and marketing technology tools
- Experience working with any type of marketing technology tools (WordPress, Mailchimp, or any other marketing tool)
- Excellent English, both speaking and writing
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Experience working on multi-channel campaigns (emails, notifications, etc.)
- Prior hands-on experience with CRM, CMS, and Martech software (e.g. Google Analytics, Hubspot, Marketo, Salesforce, Pardot, WordPress, Poptin, etc.) is a strong advantage
- Ramen enthusiast ;)