We are looking for an experienced SEO team Lead, who will manage a team of SEO specialists in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, alongside outstanding creative and marketing experts, to help Atera boost its digital profile and reach. Our next SEO Team Manager will plan and execute up-to-date SEO strategies to elevate the company's growth.
Located in the heart of sunny Tel Aviv after raising over $100 million in 2021, we develop an automated and easy-to-use platform for IT professionals, designed to proactively identify and solve IT issues before they become a problem for their organization. We’re growing quickly and now have over 11,000 customers across
What you’ll do
- Define and own Atera’s SEO strategy
- Inspire, motivate, and assist team members reach their potential
- Positively recruit fellow Aterans to support the SEO initiatives
- Constantly research, identify opportunities and weaknesses to leverage and improve our online presence
- Deliver results, hit our business goals
- Oversee and report on SEO metrics and trends
- Leverage industry’s trends and best practices to boost the company’s digital visibility
- 6 years+ of experience in a global SEO market
- 2 years+ of managing SEO teams
- SaaS for B2B experience – Advantage
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- High proficiency in building, executing, and improving SEO strategies
- High level of analytical and technical skills
- Staying current on latest search marketing trends
- Proven experience with international SEO
Some of our benefits
Atera is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time to learn from your teammates and contemporaries, time off to relax and recharge, community volunteer days, an annual budget to support your learning & growth, a company paid trip and lots more.
More about Atera
Small and medium IT operators are the heroes behind the scenes supporting companies around the world. They care a lot for their clients (external or internal) and often work virtually 24/7. However, small and medium IT service providers have always been underserved.
Atera was built for exactly that. With the vision to simplify and streamline the work of Managed Service Providers and IT professionals. To create something that saves them time, energy, and money. To free them from needing to constantly put out fires.
That vision created the remote-first IT management software – enabling IT professionals to shift from reactive task takers to proactive problem solvers.
Now operating from our beautiful offices on Rothchild in Tel Aviv, Atera is currently used by thousands and thousands of IT professionals all over the world (105+ countries).
As we rapidly grow, our goal remains the same: to transform the IT industry with revolutionary technology, while creating one of the happiest and healthiest work environments in the world.