Atera is a cloud-based IT management platform revolutionizing the IT world with its unique AI technology. Atera provides an all-in-one solution to manage, monitor, and automate IT tasks. As a fast-growing global company, we are revolutionizing the IT industry by making it easy for managed service providers (MSPs) and IT professionals to provide amazing IT services anywhere in the world.
Our team is passionate about what we do, embracing a collaborative and innovative approach to consistently deliver the best results for our customers. At Atera, we believe in the power of our people and invest in their growth and development. We foster a dynamic, inclusive work environment where everyone has the opportunity to thrive.
As Marketing Events Manager, you will assist the Head of Marketing Events with all types of events and conferences (external and company-owned). We’re seeking a creative, organized, and enthusiastic individual. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, able to juggle multiple projects, think on their feet, and communicate effectively internally and externally.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing team in a lively and dynamic environment.
- Research, validate, and organize new conferences.
- Manage all logistical and administrative aspects of conferences, tradeshows & branded events.
- Assist with budgets, bookkeeping, invoicing & contracts.
- Serve as the first point of contact for possible events, negotiate contracts with vendors, and manage vendor relationships.
- Coordinate with sales teams to identify customer needs and ensure events support sales initiatives.
- Conduct pre- and post-event evaluations and report on outcomes.
- Source giveaway vendors, place orders, and manage inventory.
- Act as a liaison with conference reps, vendors, and various teams within Atera; PR, social, content, and acquisition to promote and maximize event exposure.
- Provide event support for on-site Atera reps; handle logistical tasks, including shipments, registrations, booth service ordering, team preparation, travel, booth set-up, and take-down.
- Manage the organization of event files, Monday board, photos, and archives.
- Assist with different projects and unique experiences: customer holiday gifts, campaigns, customer events, etc.
- 3+ years of marketing event management experience - hosted events & conferences
- Native-level English and Hebrew
- Extremely organized with great attention to detail and process; ability to anticipate project needs and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage, track, and meet multiple projects, deadlines, and budgets while balancing last-minute or unexpected requests.
- Good negotiation and sales skills and the ability to follow written and verbal instructions; ability to work well and communicate with others
- Creative and able to think outside the box
- Start-up-level flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced organization
- A positive, can-do attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to travel abroad as needed
Some of our benefits
Atera is highly collaborative and, yes, fun! To support you at work (and play), we offer some fantastic perks: ample time to learn from your teammates and contemporaries, time off to relax and recharge, community volunteer days, an annual budget to support your learning & growth, a company-paid trip, and lots more.
More about Atera
Atera is inventing a new way of managing IT end-to-end for IT professionals and IT teams around the world.
By creating an AI-powered IT platform, Atera's all-in-one Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) Helpdesk, Ticketing, and Reporting solution helps more than 23,000 IT pros achieve 10X operational efficiency, cut down time-to-resolution, and deliver better outcomes faster. Located in the heart of Tel Aviv, our team of passionate, like-minded individuals is driven by a shared mission to unleash everyone's potential and constantly innovate. We create an open, transparent, and supportive environment that gives our teams the autonomy, resources, and freedom to thrive.