As the Director of Brand & Marketing Communications, you will be leading all our internal and external Brand & Marketing Communications. Full responsibility for the development and implementation of all marketing communication efforts that drive brand awareness, business growth and employee engagement. Reporting directly to the VP Marketing, you will set the tone and strategy and implementation for our global brand efforts to leverage our positioning in the market.
You will develop and own key brand and communications KPIs which involves increasing brand awareness, market perception, engagement, and impressions. You will work with multiple units to build the Atera story and deliver our brand strategy.
1. Build and execute our global re-brand communications implementation in a way that inspires and grows our variety of audiences and community and enhances Atera's brand reputation and trust.
2. Create and manage marketing communication plan with all company's departments (marketing, creative, product, support, HR).
3. Mapping business objectives, key messages, announcements, events etc. and own marketing communication implementation as holistic distribution for various channels; website, webinars, podcasts, events, sponsorships, influencers, social media, community etc.
4. Partner with the People & Talent objectives to develop internal communications which will increase engagements and create excitement about Atera's brand.
5. Lead external and internal marketing communication resources. Collaborate with and manage a team as well as multiple projects.
6. Manage relationships and commercials across multiple marketing communication channels and partners. Create and manage relationships and alliances with industry influencers that will help elevate our brand and drive awareness.
7. Explore and track internal brand marketing communication KPI's and external industry trends to drive a the best high-performing brand marketing communication strategy and implementation in professional landscape.
· At least 8 years of professional experience in brand & marketing communications position - a must
· Experience working in a global hyper-growth environment software Industry - a must
· At least 4 years at an equivalent position.
· Proven track-record of re-positioning, transforming, and elevating at least one successful brand in a fast complexed business.
· Experience building and executing creation and implementation of employer's brand communication.
· Ability to organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, move comfortably with in multiple communication discipline and have an impact in a high-growth, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
· Proven track record of hiring, mentoring, and retaining world-class internal and external marketing talent; team members, freelance, writers, agencies and whatever resource is required.
· Detail-oriented manager with an eye for great design and storytelling
· Must be a creative, flexible, hands-on marketer that’s comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever it takes to get the job done even in the face of time, budget, and resource constraints.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to teamwork and working in a collegiate manner.
· At least 4 yrs. managerial experience.
· Assisting in facilitating large scale company's events such as IPO, M&A, business crises- big advantage
· B2C Brand and marketing communication experience – big advantage