We are seeking a passionate designer who is a conceptual thinker, driven by creative processes, has a great sense for natural aesthetics, follows new trends and loves to create visual messaging. The pixel perfect candidate must have an understanding of digital marketing across multiple channels and strong collaboration skills.
Join us! Our dynamic and diverse team plays a hands-on role in the creation of eye-catching campaigns, landing pages, promotional content and other inspirational projects, reaching an audience of over thousands of users worldwide.
· Uphold the principles of our brand identity across all creative assets
· Be a key part of the brand and marketing design team
· Design beautiful and diverse online marketing materials, from concept to launch
· Collaborate and work closely with the different Marketing teams
· Strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to manage several projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
· Ensure all design materials align with the key messaging and target audience for each project
· Create digital campaigns including: ads and landing pages for our paid acquisition activities
- 5-8 years of experience in Brand, Web and Marketing design
- Have a strong understanding of brand identity
- Ability to present work with clarity, conviction, and a clear sense of why the work answers the brief provided
- UX/UI orientation
- Professional, efficient, organized and detail-oriented
- Willing and able to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Advanced proficiency in written and spoken English
- A “people’s person”, team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Be fully fluent in Adobe Creative Suite + Figma
- Portfolio / Dribble account
- Bachelor of Design in Visual Communication or Interactive Design – an advantage'
- Proficient at illustration, video editing, photography, or 3D design, animation, etc. – an advantage
- An understanding of designing website functionality, online interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation – an advantage
- Good sense of humor :) - a must