Want to be an IT manager in company that develops a SaaS platform for IT Admins? It’s almost like playing with the toys you make!
We are looking to hire a talented IT Manager to join our team. Atera is a hyper growth company, and this is a senior position to help us take us to the next level. If you are hard-working and dedicated, Atera is a great place to develop your career. You’ll be responsible for the entire company IT infrastructure, policies and security audits. You’ll also oversee new employees are onboarded properly from an IT perspective.
As a leader in the IT department, and an employee responsible for organization-wide systems and information, your duties will include:
- Running regular network and data security checks
- Administrating company’s IT users, access and groups
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to optimize and update software and systems
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guidelines for the organization
- Designing training programs and workshops for staff
- Conducting regular system audits
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, roll outs, upgrades, migrations and outages
- Managing and reporting on allocations for IT budget
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
- Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs
- Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT
- IT onboarding of new employees
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of experience working in IT operations
- Strong knowledge managing IT assets, such as OSes (Windows, OSX, mobiles), networks, routers, etc.
- Familiarity with security and IT compliance certifications such as GDPR, ISO20000, ITIL, etc.
- Experience with managing audio and video meeting rooms
- Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize.
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices