Atera is looking for an experienced product designer to join the UX & Design team. As a Senior Product Designer, you will have the opportunity to significantly impact the future of our products, creating intuitive, efficient, and visually appealing user interfaces and user experiences.
You will work closely with a cross-functional team, including product managers, developers, and product marketing managers, to deliver an exceptional user experience.
- Leading the design process from concept to launch.
- Conducting user research and usability testing to gather feedback and insights.
- Collaborating with the product development team to ensure that design specifications are met.
- Developing and maintaining a consistent visual design language across all products.
- Working in an agile/scrum development process and environment.
- A strong foundation in both UX and design.
- 5+ years of experience designing complex systems and user flows.
- The ability to understand customer needs and pain points, and solve user experience problems.
- Analytical thinking; the ability to analyze UX problems and come up with data-based solutions.
- Extensive experience with user research and usability testing to ensure that the designs meet the needs of our users
- The ability to lead projects from A to Z.
- The ability to effectively communicate design ideas with team members and stakeholders through ongoing development.
- Awesome portfolio :)
- Experience as a product designer in a SaaS company
- Familiarity with the IT space
- Mobile Experience
Some of our benefits
Atera is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time to learn from your teammates, time off to relax and recharge, community volunteer days, an annual budget to support your learning & growth, a company paid trip and lots more.
More about Atera
Atera is inventing a new way of managing IT end-to-end for IT professionals and IT teams around the world.
By creating an AI-powered IT platform, Atera's all-in-one Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) Helpdesk, Ticketing, and Reporting solution helps more than 23,000 IT pros achieve 10X operational efficiency, cut down time-to-resolution, and deliver better outcomes faster. Located in the heart of Tel-Aviv, our team of passionate, like-minded individuals is driven by a shared mission to unleash everyone's potential and constantly innovate. We create an open, transparent, and supportive environment that gives our teams the autonomy, resources, and freedom to thrive.