Atera is inventing a new way of managing IT end-to-end for IT professionals and teams worldwide.
By creating an AI-powered IT platform, Atera's all-in-one Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) Helpdesk, Ticketing, and Reporting solution helps more than 23,000 IT pros achieve 10X operational efficiency, cut down time-to-resolution, and deliver better outcomes faster. Located in the heart of Tel Aviv, our team of passionate, like-minded individuals is driven by a shared mission to unleash everyone's potential and constantly innovate. We create an open, transparent, and supportive environment that gives our teams the autonomy, resources, and freedom to thrive.
As a Student Product Operations, you'll be an integral part of Atera's Product Operations team. Working directly with product managers, managing projects related to customers adoption, customer engagement and product user experience, conducting product market fit research and competitive analysis research to support Atera’s extensive growth. This is an exciting opportunity for a student looking to gain hands-on experience in a dynamic and fast-paced tech environment and grow in the product world.
- Develop and manage process improvements and projects related to customers. adoption, customer engagement and product user experience.
- Facilitate key sessions with customers including preparation of meeting agendas, distribute materials, and capture key action items.
- Facilitate communication among cross-functional teams, ensuring seamless information flow.
- Conduct comprehensive market research to identify trends, opportunities, and competitive landscapes.
- Analyze industry reports, market data, and customer feedback to inform product development and operations.
- Gather and analyze customer feedback, reviews, and preferences.
- Collaborate with product managers, product marketing managers, Customer success. managers, and development teams for alignment with customers needs.
- Provide research-driven recommendations to support decision-making processes.
- Process driven with strong project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Hebrew.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Proactive and positive attitude with a willingness to take on diverse tasks.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret data and draw meaningful conclusions.
- Detail-oriented, ensuring accurate documentation, precise communication, and thorough project tracking for seamless product operations.
- Student in a tech-related field such as computer science, information technology, or business information systems (advantage).