Atera is seeking an experienced Product Manager with a technical background to join and lead one of our squads. As the Product Manager, you will play a crucial role in driving the development and success of our product offerings. You will lead initiatives, focusing on enhancing efficiency and automation for our customers. This is an exciting opportunity to shape the future of our platform and make a significant impact in the IT management software industry.
- Lead and manage a squad, consisting of cross-functional team members, including developers, designers, and QA engineers.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand market trends, user needs, and competitive landscape to drive product strategy and roadmap decisions.
- Define and prioritize product requirements based on user feedback, market analysis, and internal stakeholders’ input.
- Own the entire product lifecycle, from concept to launch and beyond, ensuring product success and adoption.
- Work closely and collaborate with Atera’s engineering, design, product analyst, customer success, marketing and research teams.
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager, from a technical product in a SaaS environment
- Hands on experience in AI/ML domains- advantage
- Background as an R&D engineer or equivalent roles
- Strong technical background and understanding of software development processes and methodologies.
- Proven track record of successfully leading cross-functional teams and delivering high-quality software products.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate complex concepts into actionable product requirements.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field (preferred).
Some of our benefits
Atera is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time to learn from your teammates, time off to relax and recharge, community volunteer days, an annual budget to support your learning & growth, a company paid trip and lots more.
More about Atera
Atera is inventing a new way of managing IT end-to-end for IT professionals and IT teams around the world.
By creating an AI-powered IT platform, Atera's all-in-one Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) Helpdesk, Ticketing, and Reporting solution helps more than 23,000 IT pros achieve 10X operational efficiency, cut down time-to-resolution, and deliver better outcomes faster. Located in the heart of Tel-Aviv, our team of passionate, like-minded individuals is driven by a shared mission to unleash everyone's potential and constantly innovate. We create an open, transparent, and supportive environment that gives our teams the autonomy, resources, and freedom to thrive.