Atera is looking for a qualified and driven DevOps Engineer to join our infrastructure team, and be the one to build the framework for the engineering ops to scale.
In this position you will design and develop infrastructure, implement CI/CD flows in AzureDevOps (TFS) for our product development, create automation processes in Ansible and Python, manage the company cloud and on-prem resources.
- Design, build and manage highly available, scalable and robust services.
- Manage thousands of servers and containers by automating infrastructure changes and deployments.
- Developing and maintaining our logging, monitoring and alerting stacks.
- Troubleshooting and mitigating production incidents as part of an on-call rotation alongside engineers from within all other R&D groups (and make sure we don't get the same alert twice).
- Creating APIs and tools that will be used by 100+ engineers and have a direct impact on how ATERA delivers software and data.
- Leveraging the existing CI/CD to the new system requirements
- At least 2 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Good understanding of Web Servers, Load Balancers, Caching Systems, Relational Databases, Networking, etc.
- Scripting (Bash, Python, PowerShell)
- Strong networking foundations: TCP/IP, DNS, Load-balancers, network security.
- Experience with CI/CD system such as Azure DevOps/Pipeline
- Containers and Orchestration (Service Fabric)
- System monitoring and centralized logging platform (Application insights,Grafana)
- Installing and maintain databases such as Elastic, Mongo, Postgres, MsSQL
- Ability to write documents specs, maintenance procedures
- Proficiency with both Linux and Windows operating systems.