When it comes to creating revolutionary technology that continues to disrupt the IT market, Atera is paving the way. Located in the heart of sunny Tel Aviv, we develop an automated and easy-to-use platform for IT professionals, designed to proactively identify and solve IT issues before they become a problem for their organization.
As Head of AI you will be responsible for leading our growing AI team and overseeing the research activities to deliver new AI capabilities, from early stages to production of new and exciting products (Patented!!!).
You will lead the full AI product development life cycle, including:
- Build and mentor the team, setting and maintaining high standards of execution within the team.
- Manage the team’s work on a day to day basis.
- Work closely with product management, to design and implement our products to lead the market.
- Mentor and advise your team in methodologies, technology and more.
- Be an enabler for the company’s growth.
- Manage top talent and grow the team with your vision.
- 7+ years in designing, developing and implementing machine learning, deep learning and/or artificial intelligence solutions into enterprise environments
- 5+ years of proven experience in a leadership capacity building and managing a team of data scientists, AI/ML
- Master’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field
- In-depth understanding of the entire lifecycle of machine learning product development, from inception to production
- Substantial experience in building suggestion engines; deploying and running ML models in real products
- Proficient with Python or any equivalent ML analytics languages (e.g. R, Scala).
- Proficient with Deep Learning models such as CNN, RNN and NLP for solving various business use cases such as name entity resolution, forecasting and anomaly detection.
- Experienced in using AI/ML platforms, technologies, techniques. such as: TensorFlow, Apache MXnet, Theano, Keras, CNTK, scikit-learn, H2O, Spark MLlib, etc
- Proven ability to translate business challenges to practical and actionable technical solutions;
- Proficiency with scalable data extraction tools
- Proficiency with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience in using Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience developing, testing and deploying APIs
- Experience building applications based on Microservices Architecture