Atera is looking for a senior backend software engineer to join our Core Platform team. You’ll be joining a team focused on building features for our large-scale multi-tenant system enabling our customers to better manage their business, infrastructure, and security. Our team has a direct impact on the growth of Atera and is the proud owner of the Atera RMM and PSA products. We are enabling the rapid acceleration and adoption of Atera worldwide.
More about you
As a senior backend engineer on this team, you will mentor other developers, work with a talented team of Product Managers, Designers, and Architects to build end to end solutions encompassing web/backend development, monitoring, scaling and optimizing to make the Atera products simple at massive scale.
You will be empowered to drive innovation by coming up with new and exciting ideas to creatively solve issues, as well as proactively look for opportunities to improve the design, interface, and architecture of Atera’ products on the cloud.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Ability to work efficiently individually, as part of a team and mentor other developers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- 5+ years of experience designing and building production-level web applications especially for delivery as SaaS
- Proficiency in C#, .Net Core
- Expert in architecting and building services/applications at scale, based on performant RESTful microservices.
- Experience using either Azure, AWS, Kubernetes, Service Fabric, and Docker containers
- Experience with modern unit testing frameworks and SOLID code writing
- Understanding of front-end architecture, building large-scale single-page web applications
- Experience in database technology - NoSQL and relational database (preferable MongoDB and SQLserver)
- Experience working with agile software development methodologies (e.g. scrum)
- IT background- an advantage
- Front end skills- an advantage
More about our benefits
Atera is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time to learn from your teammates and contemporaries, time off to relax and recharge, community volunteer days, an annual budget to support your learning & growth, a company paid trip and lots more.
More about Atera
There’s not a company in the world without an IT system.
Website building, Project management, File sharing and Insurance have all been disrupted by no-touch SaaS offerings, Atera is disrupting the world of IT.
We create software that empowers everyone from small businesses to larger corporations by fixing and improving the up time and durability of their IT systems. We build tools to help companies across the world become more efficient, nimble, fast, and growth driven—delightfulness is the heart of every product we dream of at Atera. From the heart of Tel-Aviv (Rothchild Blvd.), we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atera, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.