Atera is looking for an experienced and professional Cybersecurity specialist to join our Cyber security team. In this role, you will take reactive and proactive actions to handle any potential or actual cyber threats.
- Work with the CISO and Cyber Security Team on the corporate and Cloud Security solution architecture throughout project lifecycles (Production, Development, Design, & Ongoing Operations).
- Ensure security solution meets customer’s, business, and technical needs
- Maintain the organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information security
- Work according to the security guidelines throughout the project lifecycle, and be accountable for security solution integrity
- Conduct research on emerging products, services, protocols, and standards to support security enhancement and development efforts
- Guide various product experts regarding the security solution
- Create and support POC/demos and present security solutions
- Implement and administer security policies, inspections, and plans
- Take reactive and proactive actions against cyber threats and incidents
- Own various security systems such as MCAS, EDR, WAF, IDM, PT, CASB, etc. to always maintain complete defense visibility, and to continuously align it with new attack vectors and techniques
- Handle security alerts and document actions and responses, as well as track remediation actions
- According to need, lead security projects/activities with other security and R&D groups
- Promote the readiness and maintenance of the organization's compliance level such as NIST, SOC2, ISO, HIPAA, etc.
- Respond on emergency incidents and react to security alerts or suspected incidents raised by the SOC team.
- 2+ years of proven experience in defining security requirements, designing security architectures, and security project implementation
- 4+ years of proven experience in Information Security (Hands-On)
- In-depth knowledge of security architectural considerations from an end-to-end applicative and infrastructure security perspective — Must
- Experience with Office 365 & Azure security — Must
- Knowledge of security aspects of Networks, Databases and operating systems - Must
- Knowledge of compliances and IS standards (CSA, NIST CSF, ISO 27001, OWASP, etc.) —Advantage
- Knowledge of Secure SDLC methodology, CI/CD, and DevOps Methods — Advantage
- Security-related certifications (CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISM, CISA, etc.) — Advantage
- Experience in leading cross-domain solutions
Some of our benefits
Atera is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time to learn from your teammates and colleagues, time off to relax and recharge, community volunteer days, an annual budget to support your learning & growth, a company paid trip, and lots more!
More about Atera
With the vision to simplify and streamline the work of Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and IT professionals, Atera was built to create one comprehensive solution for next-level IT professionals.
Inside Atera’s powerful all-in-one platform, IT professionals can access every tool they need to save them time, energy, and money, and free them from needing to constantly put out fires, and instead turn them into proactive problem-solvers.
Now operating from our beautiful offices on Rothchild in Tel Aviv, Atera is currently used by thousands and thousands of IT professionals all over the world in more than 105 countries.
As we rapidly grow, our goal remains the same: to transform the IT industry with revolutionary technology, industry-disruptive pricing, all while creating one of the happiest and healthiest work environments in the world. Game on.