Atera is looking a self-starter, enthusiastic individual with a technical / IT background to participate in the development of a new AI solution for the IT industry.
Atera offers a fully automated and easy-to-use platform for IT professionals, designed to predict and solve IT issues before they become a problem for the organization. Since our launch, we’ve grown fast and now have over 7,000 customers across more than 90 countries.
The Data Analyst role is an entry-level position for individuals who are interested in working in the Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning industry. We are looking for a candidate who is a self-starter, detail-oriented and adaptable. The role will include annotating tasks which require understanding of text .Also constructing and improving categories using NLP and machine learning
- Label machine learning data from customers
- construct and improve categories using linguistic and ML tools
- Complete tasks in a timely manner, meeting SLA deadlines
- Do post-process audits and write error reports on data and tasks
- Work in-sync with Supply Managers to meet weekly goals
- Identify and resolve the root cause of low quality and provide feedback to respective teams on product improvements
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge and experience with computer IT basic terminology and procedures is an advantage