Atera is changing the way managed service providers and IT professionals do their business. Our product was built with the concept of “remote first” in mind. With the global business shift to the “work from home” model, the ability to work remotely continues to be top of mind.
We are looking for a skilled Full Stack Web Developer with experience in WordPress to join our web development team.
In this role you will:
- Work on custom WordPress themes
- Develop custom WordPress plugins
- Work closely with product management and marketing professionals
- Support administrators and content managers
* 3+ years experience in full-stack web development with PHP & MySQL.
* Experience in WordPress development, maintenance, and management.
* Experience and good understanding of at least one front-end framework (React/Vue.js/Angular).
* Attention to detail, and ability to learn independently.
Nice to have
* Experience with WP-CLI.
* Experience with SCSS and ES6+.
* Experience developing custom Gutenberg blocks.
* Experience with Git.