Atera offers a fully automated and easy-to-use platform for IT professionals, designed to predict and solve IT issues before they become a problem for the organization.
We are looking for a manual QA engineer to join our QA team, to help us test and ensure the quality of our web applications. The QA engineer will work on exciting products, and will be exposed to a variety of technologies.
What You’ll be Doing
- Plan and Design tests using a deep understanding of the business logic of complex systems.
- Execute tests in multiple environments to ensure the system’s quality from development to production.
- owning the quality aspects of an agile team .
- Define, implement and execute US, feature & E2E Tests
- Educate the dev team to strive for excellence.
- Identify and track software defects to closure + Analyze logs and databases
- Perform root cause analysis for defects found, including analysis of application logs.
- Work with developers to resolve problems found during testing. Re-test resolved issues to ensure problem resolution.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a QA on web\mobile environments
- Vast knowledge of QA methodologies including plan, design, execution, and reporting
- BSc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in analyzing data using SQL queries
- Experience in testing and debugging complex web or mobile applications
- experience in testing client-server applications.
- Excellent written, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience tracking defects to closure by using well known tracking bugs tools (JIRA / HP ALM /TFS).
- A proactive Team Player, always striving for excellence in everything you do, always searching for a way to be/do better.
- Super focused on getting things done, finding a way when others only see the challenges.
- Experience working with AWS & Azure Devops
- Experience with Mac; Linux; Scripting