Atera is looking for a senior FrontEnd developer to join our Core Platform team. You’ll be joining a team focused on building features for our large-scale multi-tenant system enabling our customers to better manage their business, infrastructure, and security. Our team has a direct impact on the growth of Atera and is the proud owner of the Atera RMM and PSA products. We are enabling the rapid acceleration and adoption of Atera worldwide.
- Proven working experience in web programming of at least 5-6 years is a must
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of Angular 2+ is a must
- Proven working experience with State management
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, REST client components, and build process
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse technologies and techniques.
- Client testing environments such as Karma, and TestCafe