Atera is looking for a senior FrontEnd developer to join our Core Platform team. You’ll be joining a team focused on building features for our large-scale multi-tenant system enabling our customers to better manage their business, infrastructure, and security. Our team has a direct impact on the growth of Atera and is the proud owner of the Atera RMM and PSA products. We are enabling the rapid acceleration and adoption of Atera worldwide.
- 5+ years of experience designing and building production-level web applications especially for delivery as SaaS
- Proficiency with Angular 2+
- Hands-on experience with web markup, including HTML, CSS
- Experience using either Azure, AWS, Kubernetes, Service Fabric, and Docker containers
- Good knowledge of best practices, SOLID principles, front-end architecture, design patterns, naming conventions in software development, CI/CD
- Experience with client-side unit testing frameworks
- Ability to work efficiently independently
- Ability to mentor other developers and have code review sessions within the team in order to improve code quality
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in order to share ideas within the team verbally, writing, and in presentations
It would be a plus
- State management on client side
- Knowledge about monorepo strategy software development (ex: Nx, Lerna, etc)
- Knowledge about REST APIs and microservices
- Knowledge about database technology
More about Atera
With the vision to simplify and streamline the work of Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and IT professionals, Atera was built to create one comprehensive solution for next-level IT professionals.
Inside Atera’s powerful all-in-one platform, IT professionals can access every tool they need to save them time, energy, and money, and free them from needing to constantly put out fires, and instead turn them into proactive problem-solvers.
Now operating from our beautiful offices on Rothchild in Tel Aviv, Atera is currently used by thousands and thousands of IT professionals all over the world in more than 105 countries.
As we rapidly grow, our goal remains the same: to transform the IT industry with revolutionary technology, industry-disruptive pricing, all while creating one of the happiest and healthiest work environments in the world. Game on.