Atera is inventing a new way of managing IT end-to-end for IT professionals and teams worldwide.
By creating an AI-powered IT platform, Atera's all-in-one Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) Helpdesk, Ticketing, and Reporting solution helps more than 23,000 IT pros achieve 10X operational efficiency, cut down time-to-resolution, and deliver better outcomes faster. Located in the heart of Tel Aviv, our team of passionate, like-minded individuals is driven by a shared mission to unleash everyone's potential and constantly innovate. We create an open, transparent, and supportive environment that gives our teams the autonomy, resources, and freedom to thrive.
Atera is looking for a motivated Full Stack team lead to join us!
In this position,, some primary responsibilities include designing, implementing, and maintaining database infrastructures, using database technologies (SQL, No-SQL, Elastic), monitoring production performance and stability, and producing scalable solutions to existing and new technologies.
This is a full-time and onsite (hybrid-remote) role at our Tel Aviv office.
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced full-stack team lead!
As the Team Leader, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing and coordinating the critical domain responsibilities essential to our organization's smooth operation. Your team will manage and optimize key processes and activities that directly impact our platform's success.
As a Full Stack Team Lead, your responsibilities will include managing and mentoring a team of full stack developers, leading a software development squad, planning and executing new and existing projects, reviewing designs, and finding ways to empower engineering teams to build better products.
As we work directly on our cutting-edge products, hands-on coding as part of the team is a crucial part of the role.
- 3+ years of hands-on management experience
- 5+ years of experience designing and building production-level applications in large-scale SaaS products
- Proficiency in OOP: C# / .NET Core (or equivalent) and proven experience in complex back-end architecture
- Proficiency with Angular (or equivalent)
- Understanding of front-end architecture, building large-scale single-page web applications
- Experience crafting and implementing highly scalable and performant micro-services communications
- Fluency in any database technology (e.g. RDBMS and NoSQL)
- Proven leadership skills in an agile environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
More about our benefits
Atera is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time to learn from your teammates and contemporaries, time off to relax and recharge, community volunteer days, an annual budget to support your learning & growth, a company paid trip and lots more.