Atera is looking for a senior full-stack software engineer to join our Core Platform team. You’ll be joining a team focused on building features for our large-scale multi-tenant system enabling our customers to better manage their business, infrastructure, and security. Our team has a direct impact on the growth of Atera and is the proud owner of the Atera RMM and PSA products. We are enabling the rapid acceleration and adoption of Atera worldwide.
More about you
As a senior full-stack engineer on this team, you will be comfortable around both front-end and back-end development. You will work with a talented team of Product Managers, Designers, and Architects to build end to end solutions encompassing web/backend development, monitoring, scaling and optimizing to make the Atera products simple at massive scale.
You will be empowered to drive innovation by coming up with new and exciting ideas to creatively solve issues, as well as proactively look for opportunities to improve the design, interface, and architecture of Atera’ products on the cloud.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Ability to work efficiently individually, as part of a team and mentor other developers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- 5+ years of experience designing and building production-level web applications especially for delivery as SaaS
- Proficiency in C#, .Net Core
- Proficiency with Angular or React
- Expert in architecting and building services/applications at scale, based on performant RESTful microservices.
- Experience using either Azure, AWS, Kubernetes, Service Fabric, and Docker containers
- Experience with modern unit testing frameworks and SOLID code writing
- Understanding of front-end architecture, building large-scale single-page web applications
- Experience in database technology - NoSQL and relational database (preferable MongoDB and SQLserver)
- Experience working with agile software development methodologies (e.g. scrum)
- IT background- an advantage
Some of our benefits
Atera is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time to learn from your teammates and contemporaries, time off to relax and recharge, community volunteer days, an annual budget to support your learning & growth, a company paid trip and lots more.
More about Atera
Small and medium IT operators are the heroes behind the scenes supporting companies around the world. They care a lot for their clients (external or internal) and often work virtually 24/7. However, small and medium IT service providers have always been underserved.
Atera was built for exactly that. With the vision to simplify and streamline the work of Managed Service Providers and IT professionals. To create something that saves them time, energy, and money. To free them from needing to constantly put out fires.
That vision created the remote-first IT management software – enabling IT professionals to shift from reactive task takers to proactive problem solvers.
Now operating from our beautiful offices on Rothchild in Tel Aviv, Atera is currently used by thousands and thousands of IT professionals all over the world (105+ countries).
As we rapidly grow, our goal remains the same: to transform the IT industry with revolutionary technology, while creating one of the happiest and healthiest work environments in the world.