Atera is inventing a new way of managing IT end-to-end for IT professionals and teams worldwide.
By creating an AI-powered IT platform, Atera's all-in-one Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) Helpdesk, Ticketing, and Reporting solution helps more than 23,000 IT pros achieve 10X operational efficiency, cut down time-to-resolution, and deliver better outcomes faster. Located in the heart of Tel Aviv, our team of passionate, like-minded individuals is driven by a shared mission to unleash everyone's potential and constantly innovate. We create an open, transparent, and supportive environment that gives our teams the autonomy, resources, and freedom to thrive.
This is a full-time and onsite (hybrid-remote) role at our Tel Aviv office.
We are looking for a Infrastructure Team Lead to join the team!
As Infrastructure Team Lead at Atera, you will manage the team's' expansion and optimization of our infrastructure to meet the escalating demands of our rapidly growing customer base. Your role will be pivotal in scaling, monitoring, and automating deployments across our tech stack, ensuring high availability, low latency, and robust security measures.
- Lead a team built of DevOps Engineers, SRE Engineers & DBA. Fostering a collaborative culture and aligning with the company's vision.
- Implement and maintain monitoring solutions to proactively identify performance bottlenecks and optimize infrastructure components.
- Conduct regular performance reviews and implement improvements to ensure optimal system efficiency.
- Oversee the management and scaling of cloud-based infrastructure to support rapid growth.
- Ensure high availability and disaster recovery capabilities.
- Designed and deployed scalable, secured, and highly available cloud infrastructure using Azure services.
- Implement and maintain CI/CD pipelines, promoting faster and more reliable deployment processes.
- Implement tools to detect and resolve system issues proactively. Ensure optimal performance and scalability.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders in designing, implementing, and troubleshooting production services.
- Collaborate with security teams to ensure the infrastructure complies with industry standards and regulatory requirements.
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in core infrastructure development.
- 2+ years in a leadership role within an engineering team.
- Proficient in cloud services, containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes – AKS / EKS), and CI/CD tools, GitLab CI/CD.
- Substantial experience using tools such as Terraform, Ansible, and similar technologies while using best practices for infrastructure as code (IaC).
- Strong background in Linux/Windows Administration.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and leadership skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, a passion for technology, and a willingness to learn new things.