We are seeking for a talented and results-driven Integrations Solutions Architect who will play a crucial role in growing Atera’s App center. As a key player in our team, you will be responsible for designing and tailoring new solutions, as you supervise all the technical aspects relating to the onboarding of a new 3rd party vendor integration and ensuring the highest standards of service quality.
You’ll be positioned in a strategic technical role and work tightly with R&D, Product, BizDev and CS and gain a broad and in-depth view of our growing Marketplace team.
If you are an independent, tech savvy individual who can act as the main focal point internally and externally, with a proven track record of professional services management, we invite you to be a part of Atera's dynamic team.
- Lead all technical aspects pertaining to a product integration, from the contract stage to a production launch.
- Research Vendor API documentation, to tailor efficient and neat solutions for the desired product flows.
- Prepare detailed technical specifications to guide R&D.
- Provide integration-related technical guidance and support to team members.
- Maintain strong communication with external vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate closely with R&D and Product, to design new solutions and solve integration-related challenges.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Strong technical background, with the ability to troubleshoot and solve complex issues.
- Highly punctual and detail-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Programming experience such as Python, C++, Java, etc. ,
- Experience in microservices architecture, CICD
- Previous experience with Marketplaces
Some of our benefits
Atera is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time to learn from your teammates, time off to relax and recharge, community volunteer days, an annual budget to support your learning & growth, a company paid trip and lots more.
More about Atera
Atera is inventing a new way of managing IT end-to-end for IT professionals and IT teams around the world.
By creating an AI-powered IT platform, Atera's all-in-one Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) Helpdesk, Ticketing, and Reporting solution helps more than 23,000 IT pros achieve 10X operational efficiency, cut down time-to-resolution, and deliver better outcomes faster. Located in the heart of Tel-Aviv, our team of passionate, like-minded individuals is driven by a shared mission to unleash everyone's potential and constantly innovate. We create an open, transparent, and supportive environment that gives our teams the autonomy, resources, and freedom to thrive.