Atera is seeking a highly motivated, target-oriented individual to join our Sales Team!
Are you full of energy, curious, creative and ready for a role in a fast-paced, SaaS-based, high-tech company? If so, Atera is looking for you to help us grow our Sales Development team. Atera’s SDR team is the key to the success of our Sales team as we own the top of the funnel - pipeline creation. The SDR is often our customer’s first experience with Atera, so you need to be able to make a great first impression to earn the right to qualify our leads and identify what the appropriate next steps should be.
Atera’s ideal SDR candidate, along with having a track record of top performance, will also have the organizational skills to handle a high volume of activity and should have a strong interest in advancing his/her career in Sales. We’re looking for extraordinary people with sales or sales development SaaS experience who can demonstrate the added value that Atera can bring to our clients’ bottom line. In this role, you will research, prospect, and qualify new business leads and sales opportunities for the closing team.
- Internalize the Mission, Vision, and Values of Atera
- Generate new business pipeline through outbound prospecting activities and inbound lead follow-up
- Maintain sales data through CRM Software that will influence monthly/quarterly sales reports, pipelines, forecasts, etc
- Research and evaluate prospects prior to engagement
- Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales opportunities
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to build a sales strategy for generating new prospects
- Manage, Nurture and Grow a pipeline of interested prospects
- Working days Monday-Friday, availability in US hours
- Native English - Excellent spoken and written skills
- At least 1+ years of sales or related business experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated by individual and team achievement
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Experience in cold calling and generating new leads
Some of our benefits
Atera is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time to learn from your teammates and contemporaries, time off to relax and recharge, community volunteer days, an annual budget to support your learning & growth, a company paid trip and lots more.
More about Atera
Small and medium IT operators are the heroes behind the scenes supporting companies around the world. They care a lot for their clients (external or internal) and often work virtually 24/7. However, small and medium IT service providers have always been underserved.
Atera was built for exactly that. With the vision to simplify and streamline the work of Managed Service Providers and IT professionals. To create something that saves them time, energy, and money. To free them from needing to constantly put out fires.
That vision created the remote-first IT management software – enabling IT professionals to shift from reactive task takers to proactive problem solvers.
Now operating from our beautiful offices on Rothchild in Tel Aviv, Atera is currently used by thousands and thousands of IT professionals all over the world (105+ countries).
As we rapidly grow, our goal remains the same: to transform the IT industry with revolutionary technology, while creating one of the happiest and healthiest work environments in the world.