Atera is a SaaS B2B company in the IT space, located in the heart of Tel Aviv.
Providing MSPs with an intuitive and powerful all-in-one platform to manage their customers end devices and networks, Atera is a top of the class solution for managing external and internal IT.
We're now hiring a Senior Bookkeeper & Payroll Accountant to join our growing team. If you're sharp, fast learner that gives great attention to details and can work independently, Atera is an excellent place to get ahead.
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts, including but not limited to: banking, customer, vendor, credit cards, accruals, etc.
- AP cycle management: record invoices, prepare payments, reconciliations
- Reporting to the tax authorities (VAT, Tax, Social Security and reports 126 and 856).
- Month-end close: prepare the trial balance and other material for the monthly closing of the company books
- Perform general finance duties and ad-hoc special projects
- Certified Senior Bookkeeper and Payroll Accountant with at least 5 years’ experience in the High-Tech industry - Must
- Strong verbal and written skills in English – Must
- Solid working knowledge of payroll, including payroll tax, Social insurance and compliance
- Experience working with Priority and Hilan [preferred]
- Strong knowledge of Excel (filtering, lookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Proven experience in all closing and providing a final balance sheet
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Have the ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Team player (2 bookkeepers)