We are seeking a passionate marketing designer who is a conceptual thinker, driven by creative processes, has a great sense for natural aesthetics, follows new trends, and loves to create visual messaging The pixel perfect candidate must have an understanding of digital marketing across multiple channels.. and strong collaboration skills. Join us! Our dynamic and diverse team plays a hands-on role in the creation of eye-catching campaigns, landing pages, promotional content and other inspirational projects, reaching an audience of over thousands of users worldwide.
- Create digital campaigns including ads and landing pages for our paid acquisition activities
- Work closely with the brand and web design team
- Uphold the principles of our brand identity across all creative assets
- Design beautiful and diverse online marketing materials, from concept to launch
- Collaborate and work closely with the Content and Marketing teams
- Strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to manage several projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Ensure all design materials align with key messaging and target audience of each project
- 2-3 years of experience in Marketing design
- Excellent communication skills
- UX/UI orientation
- In-depth knowledge of key marketing platforms and performance media channels, especially Facebook & YouTube
- Professional, efficient, organized and detail-oriented
- Willing and able to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Advanced proficiency in written and spoken English
- A “people’s person”, team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Be fully fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, Figma
- Portfolio / Dribbble account
- Studio/agency background – an advantage
- Animation experience – an advantage
- Bachelor of Design in Visual Communication or Interactive Design – an advantage
Atera is a dynamic startup disrupting the managed service provider field based in the heart of Tel Aviv. Our remote monitoring and management (RMM) system is empowering IT support professionals with a remote solution that both automates and scales their businesses.
So what’s it like to work at Atera? First off, it’s fun. (Psst we have a-mazing happy hours every two weeks!) Each day is infused with our core company values. The company cultivates an environment of openness and transparency. It’s a place where you’ll be able to grow and build with impact. Most importantly, you’ll be part a team of awesome professionals.