Do you love fiddling with your workstation? Using command line (or bash)? Running scripts? Installing and removing software?
Atera is the developer of a data-based, IT automation and security platform that combines RMM, PSA, and remote access into one powerful solution, tailor-made for IT support businesses and professionals. Atera is a ‘no touch’ company, which means that support articles and product UX, have extra importance to our customers.
As a technical writer you will experience our new features first hand, write knowledge base articles and take part in the UX design process of new features, writing copy that expresses ‘Atera’s voice’.
You will be part of the Atera Product Management team and work closely with product managers, designers, product analysts and fellow technical writers, to bring the product to new heights.
This is a full-time and onsite role at our Tel-Aviv office (once we return to the office).
- Translate complex technical concepts into digestible narratives intended for both a technical and non-technical audience
- Write and update knowledge base articles for use by Atera trialers and customers
- Collaborate with writers, product managers, engineers, graphic designers and product marketing to maximize the clarity, technical correctness, and visual appeal of our articles
- Start initiatives to improve our writing processes and the way we interact with our customers
- You are a polished writer, with samples of your work to share
- You have experience writing knowledge base articles
- You have 2-4 years experience as a technology writer and/or a relevant advanced degree
- You are a native English speaker
- Familiarity with the IT space
- Experience with Zendesk
- Successful candidates will be comfortable researching new technologies, learning how to use them, and reducing their complex workings to clear prose