Atera is changing the way managed service providers and IT professionals do their business. Our product was built with the concept of “remote first” in mind. With the global business shift to the “work from home” model, the ability to work remotely continues to be top of mind.
The QA Manager is a hands-on role responsible for leading the design, development, and execution of QA tasks.
In this role, you will:
- Provide coaching and mentoring on quality assurance best practices to the team members and colleagues, as well as train new team members
- Drive the company's quality strategy with the evolution of the company and its highly technical product
- Perform hands-on development for high scale QA automation
- Define, create and maintain test plans for existing and new projects
- Identify and provide feedback on gaps/anomalies in the requirements and products
- Work with QA engineers, software engineers, product managers and others to help drive a QA strategy based on agile methodologies
- Be responsible for documenting and reporting issues and their resolutions
- 3+ years of experience managing a QA Automation team
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in automation development (Selenium)
- Knowledge of QA methodologies
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
- Experience with CI tools
- Backend and frontend QA automation experience for web systems
- Experience with reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Experience with writing features and projects test plans
- Experience with estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating testing activities
Bonus points if you also have:
- Experience in C#
- Manual web testing experience
- BSc in Computer Science or related tech degree
More about our benefits
So what’s it like to work at Atera? First off, it’s fun. (Psst we have a-mazing happy hours every two weeks!) Each day is infused with our core company values. The company cultivates an environment of openness and transparency. It’s a place where you’ll be able to grow and build with impact. Most importantly, you’ll be part a team of awesome professionals.
More about Atera
There’s not a company in the world without an IT system.
Website building, Project management, File sharing and Insurance have all been disrupted by no-touch SaaS offerings, Atera is disrupting the world of IT.
We create software that empowers everyone from small businesses to larger corporations by fixing and improving the up time and durability of their IT systems. We build tools to help companies across the world become more efficient, nimble, fast, and growth driven—delightfulness is the heart of every product we dream of at Atera. From the heart of Tel-Aviv (Rothchild Blvd.), we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atera, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.