Lead a small team of Web Developers.
The role is responsible for coding and modifying WordPress website templates to function according to product managers specifications.
Strive to create visually appealing website & landing pages that feature user-friendly design.
Developing WordPress based widgets and plugins.
Managing of the website administration and content management.
Maintaining and providing support for the website & landing pages.
Work closely with the product management and Marketing team
The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- At least 3 years developing WordPress websites
- Experience in WordPress Custom Theme Development and Plugin Development
- Experience in PHP programming, debugging & troubleshooting problems
- Experience working with MySQL
- The ability to work on LAMP development environment
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Experience with APIs and system integration
- Knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO)
- Familiarity with git
- Experience with Angular/AngularJS