Vendors have their own schedule for releasing patches and updates, and as an IT professional, your name and reputation is on the line when it comes to ensuring that this doesn’t impact your end-user’s business. Patch management is the IT industry’s blanket term for how you install and manage patches in an IT environment.
- Ensure software, hardware, and OS are up to date
- Configure preferences for Microsoft updates
- Keep to cybersecurity best practices
- Avoid disruptions to business continuity
- Automate patch installs to save time
- Handle crucial driver updates
- Get notified about available patches for all your managed devices